Texas Instruments Ti-99/4A Component Video Cable for PAL Euro ComputerPRODUCT CODE: TX218
Texas Instruments Ti-99/4A Component Video Cable for PAL Euro Models.
This component cable is specifically designed to provide the sharpest video and sound for your collectable retro Texas Instruments Ti-99/4A computer system.
• Ultra-thick and flexible PVC jacket with colour coded connectors to simplify installation.
• Compatible with many older CRT, LCD, LED, OLED, Plasma television displays with component video inputs.
• This lead requires component inputs (Red, Green and Blue RCA phono cinch sockets) on your TV, Television or Monitor.
• This cord is for PAL (50Hz) New Zealand, Australian and European Ti-99/4A computers fitted with the 6 pin video output connector.
• Audio connections are provided by Red and White RCA Phono cinch connectors connected to the TI-99/4A's mono audio output to create a quasi-stereo effect.
Some TVs may not work correctly with the Ti-99/4A. The Ti-99/4A outputs a component video signal slightly out of specification for some televisions which can cause compatibility issues. This can cause an "out of spec" message, poor colour balance, flickering or a black screen. However, on many TVs it works fine - it's difficult to know without connecting up and trying! In the worst case, a monochrome image with audio can be achieved by connecting the GREEN plug to composite video in on the television. We offer a 14 day, 'trial and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable compatibility testing.
Cable length 1.5 Meter.
Connector A: 1x 6 Pin Male Circular DIN plug.
Connectors B~F: 5x RCA Male Cinch Plugs (Red Green Blue Video + Red & White audio).
Package includes 1x Texas Instruments Ti-99/4A Component Video Cable for PAL Euro Models.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.