SPDIF Toslink and Coaxial Digital to Analogue Stereo Audio RCA Converter DACPRODUCT CODE: TX289A
This handy adapter converts S/PDIF Toslink fibre optic cable and Coaxial digital audio inputs into a Dual Channel Stereo Analogue Output via two RCA Socket connectors.
Powered by 5 Volts DC this small DAC (Digital to Analog audio converter) includes a USB power supply cable meaning that the converter can be powered by most standard USB power supplies or wall chargers. See our listings for these.
Includes a Power Status indicator light.
24bit S/PDIF input stream on R/L channels
Supports 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz sample rates
Provides electromagnetic noise free transmission
Easy plug and play installation. Simple to operate
Supports uncompressed 2 Channel LPCM digital audio signal output
1x DC Power supply socket.
1x S/PDIF fiber optic socket.
1x Coaxial digital Female RCA socket.
1x Left Analogue audio Female RCA socket.
1x Right Analogue audio Female RCA socket.
Package includes 1x Optical and coaxial digital audio to analogue stereo converter and 1x USB Power supply cable.
Power supply and Toslink cable not included. Combine & Save. See our listings for USB wall chargers, Power Supplies Fibre Optic cables, Joiners, Elbows, RCA Cables, Adapters, Parts and Accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
hi, i am wanting to use it to play from a panasonic tv optical out to my stereo system. my current one doesn’t play dolby does this one work with it? cheers
Hi. Thanks for your question. This converter will convert the optical output from most televisions into an analogue signal for connection into stereos systems that have an RCA input function. As we are not familiar with your TV or Stereo system, we can offer a 14 day, 'test and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable compatibility testing with your Panasonic TV and Stereo.