Sega Mega Drive 1 Megadrive 1 Master System 1 AV Audio Video cable cord leadPRODUCT CODE: TX813A
Sega Mega Drive 1 Audio Video RCA cable.
Compatible with any AV ready TV. Play your Sega Master System 1 or Megadrive 1 on your LCD, LED, plasma TV or video display projector without tuning with this premium television hookup cord.
Get the most out of your Sega Master System 1 or Megadrive 1 with this AV cable. Experience better sound & video compared to the old RF cord.
• Colour: Black.
• Condition: New.
• Length: 1.8 Meter.
• No tuning required, just plug & play.
• Designed exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive 1 & Sega Master System 1.
• Circular 5 Pin DIN male plug (which fits into the round 8 Pin DIN socket on the game console) to 2x RCA (Yellow composite video, White audio).
Package includes 1x AV Cable for Sega Megadrive 1 and Master System 1. Not compatible with Megadrive 2 or Mastersystem 2 Consoles. See our other listings or ask.
Combine and Save. See our listings for Sega game controllers, controller extension cords, power supplies, parts, repair tools, spares and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Installation Hints, Tips & Troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the correct power supply is used and connected.
- Ensure that a known-good game cartridge is inserted to the console before powering on.
- Ensure that the Yellow RCA connector is connected to the AV input on the display. The White RCA connects to the Audio In port.
- Ensure that the display is switched to the correct source input. i.e AV1 or AV2.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.