Sega Master System 2 video game RF aerial antenna TV cable cord leadPRODUCT CODE: RFCABLEB
Sega Master System RF aerial / antenna cable to connect a Sega Master System game console to a TV. Also known as a hookup cable.
These cables enable the connection of any Sega Master System & Sega Master System II RF OUT port to a standard television. This signal is tuned in as opposed to AV which can simply be selected as an input on the display.
These Sega Master System cables are compatible with most CRT, LCD, OLED and Plasma television displays with an RF antenna or aerial input socket.
Cord colour Black.
Lead length: 2 Meter.
Cable: 75Ohm RG59-U Coaxial Cable.
1x Male RCA cinch plug.
1x Male PAL RF Belling-Lee Male Television plug connector.
Also compatible with many retro and classic RF video game systems like Atari, Amiga 500 with tv modulator, Amiga CD 32, Amstrad, Intellivision, Colecovision, Commodore 64, C64, Sinclair Spectrum, Atari 2600, Atari 2600 Junior, Nintendo NES.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there I have been trying to find the correct cable for my Sega Master system 2. The one I have seemed correct though one of the pins was smaller than the other and does not connect properly. Does this cord you have shown here have the thick pins on each end and not one thin and one thick? Thank you Steve
Hi. Thanks for your interest and question. This cable is the correct cable for the Sega Master System 2 console. The TV RF input connector has a thinner pin than the larger console output pin. If you have any questions, or if there is any other way we can help, please do not hesitate to ask.