Sega Dreamcast High Definition VGA Audio Video AV cable cord leadPRODUCT CODE: PR385
Sega Dreamcast VGA Audio Video AV cable cord lead.
The Dreamcast VGA Box cable (also known as a DC VGA adapter or DC VGA cable) is an accessory for Sega's Dreamcast video game console that enables connection to a video display such as a computer monitor or an HDTV TV set via a VGA port.
As the Sega Dreamcast hardware can produce a VGA compatible video signal natively, this connection provides improved picture quality compared to standard composite video or S-Video connections, along with support for progressive scan video.
Sega released the original VGA box as an official accessory, but many 3rd party versions were also produced. This is a 3rd party cable.
Most games for the Sega Dreamcast are VGA compatible, while various workarounds exist to enable VGA output from many of the games that do not feature official support.
• Designed exclusively for the Sega Dreamcast.
• Dreamcast VGA High Definition Cable with sound (Works just like a DC VGA BOX).
• Compatible with all Sega Dreamcast consoles. NTSC/J, NTSC/US/Canada & PAL consoles.
1x VGA HD15 Male plug
2x Gold Plated Male RCA plugs
1x Dreamcast AV Plug Male connector
Package includes 1x Dreamcast to VGA cable.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Best sega Dreamcast sdc dc vga box cable cord lead adapter converter adaptor NZ.
Frequently asked questions.
Q. I can’t seem to get any audio, any ideas?
A. Ensure that the two male RCA plugs are connected to a stereo amplifier or similar audio device. Audio can be connected directly to a compatible computer monitor with built-in speakers. You may require an RCA Socket to 3.5mm Audio Socket adapter and a Male Plug to Plug cable.
If using a large LED/LCD/PLASMA television display, the audio input is typically a 3.5mm Audio Socket. A common issue is the incorrect audio inputs are used. i.e, the Red and White RCA plugs are connected to the televisions AV1 or AV2 Input as opposed to the VGA Audio Input.
Check out more information posted by Sega Dreamcast users: http://www.google.com/search?q=dreamcast+vga+cable+not+working
We welcome & answer all questions.