RJ45 Joiner Cat5e Female to Female in Line LAN Patch Cable Cord CouplerPRODUCT CODE: PR419A
8 Pin Cat5e RJ45 Female to Female in Line cable coupler joiner.
Great for connecting two Cat 5 or Cat 5e cables to make one longer patch cable.
RJ-45 8C Joiner 2 Way (2x RJ-45 Sockets) RJ45 cable joiner extender coupler RJ-45 adapter.
• Colour: Beige.
• Condition: New.
• Number of pins: 8 pin.
• Pin finish: Gold plated pins.
• Approximate size 32 x 21 x 16mm.
• Wiring configuration: 1:1 One to One.
• Guaranteed reliability. This RJ45 joiner is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Best RJ45 8P/8C Female socket receptacle to Female socket receptacle. Wired straight through. Pin #1 to pin #1. Inline cable cord lead joiner New Zealand
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.