Classic Xbox RGB component AV video game console cable cord leadPRODUCT CODE: TX161847
Xbox RGB Component RCA cable for the classic original Xbox game console.
Guaranteed reliability. This RGB cable is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
XBox High Definition AV component cable. Get crisper graphics from your XBOX on your high definition TV. If you have an HDTV, this is the best cable for you!
This is the best quality to view your original Xbox gaming. Much crisper quality than any other connection, especially if you're using a classic large glass CRT TV.
Xbox component video audio HD cable delivers the best picture quality compared to a standard RCA composite cable included with the Xbox system. Show off your Xbox with better graphics, better sound & better quality on your display.
Cable length: 1.6 Meter.
Designed exclusively for the original Xbox video game console.
Experience both better sound and video compared to standard composite cables.
Ultra-thick and flexible PVC jacket with colour coded connectors to simplify installation.
Compatible with most CRT, LCD, LED, OLED, Plasma television displays with component video inputs.
Due to Console & TV variances, results can vary. To enable testing, we offer a 14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Best new original Xbox component RGB red green blue Xbox cable cord HD component av cable high definition tv hook up connection for original Xbox NZ.
Questions & answers:
Q. Does this work well and deliver a good picture for the original Xbox?
A. These Xbox RGB cables work well and typically provide a great picture. RGB is the best signal quality available from an original, unmodified Xbox. We also offer a 14 day, 'trial and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees to test with your Xbox console and display.
Troubleshooting and installation hints-n-tips.
- Ensure that the RGB cable is correctly and fully connected to the consoles video port.
- Ensure that the RCA plugs are correctly connected to the RGB inputs on the display or television. i.e. Red to Red, Green to Green, Blue to Blue, White and Red to Audio In. No plug should connect with a Yellow RCA socket on the display as this is for composite video input only.
- Ensure that the correct signal input is selected on the display or television. i.e. 'RGB' or 'Component'. This is often marked as 'SOURCE' or 'INPUT' on a remote and allows for changing between the AV, RGB, PC, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, Component inputs.
- Adjust the Xbox video settings. From the Xbox Dashboard, adjust the video settings. This can be found from the Dashboard by selecting VIDEO and then SETTINGS. Progressively enable 480P, 720P and 1080I. Perform a full reboot or restart of the Xbox for the new settings to take full effect.
- Ensure that if the display has a 'game-mode' function, that this is enabled or turned on. Game mode disables any image processing which can cause latency or video game graphics issues.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the cable allow for 16”9 gameplay on the original Xbox?
Hi. Thanks for your question. This Xbox RGB cable supports 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio when used with a compatible console, dashboard settings, game title and display. As it can be hard to know until you try, we offer a 14 day, 'trial and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable compatibility testing with your Xbox Console, Settings, Game Title and Display.