Red Solder Panel Chassis Mount RCA Female SocketPRODUCT CODE: PR532RED
Red Solder Panel Chassis Mount RCA Female Socket for Audio and Video connections.
This panel mount female solder RCA Socket has a Red insulator key. See our listings for Black, Blue, Yellow, Green, White.
Ideal for Raspberry Pi projects, retro game console modding to enable AV or Stereo out, hacks and building any cool electronic project.
Socket type: RCA
Colour coded: Red
Attachment method: Solder tag
Mounting Method: Through panel with a threaded nut
Contact material and finish: Nickel plated steel. See our listings for Gold.
Package includes: 1x solder RCA socket with Nut, Washer and ground Tag
Warranty & Returns:
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one standard shipping fee on your entire order
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• Delivery insurance is included on all orders
• Refunds paid same day
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
Customer feedback..." These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
We welcome & answer all questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.