Composite RCA AV to HDMI Audio Video 1080P Upscaler adapter converterPRODUCT CODE: TX153
RCA CVBS composite stereo audio and video AV to HDMI 1080P upscaler adapter converter.
Ideal for Super Nintendo SNES, Nintendo 64 N64, Nintendo Wii and NES on an HDMI TV.
Guaranteed reliability. This RCA to HDMI converter is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Use a retro video game console with RCA outputs with your new HDTV television display, smart TV, or HDMI monitor with this video signal converter.
Simply plug standard composite AV cables (yellow, red, and white) into the input port of the mini converter, and connect an HDMI cable from the converter to your TV. Enjoy this practical and simple device, which is easily concealable yet capable of delivering high-definition images.
The converter works with either 720p or 1080p TVs with the output mode easily selectable via a switch on the converter. The converter’s advanced processing integrated circuit allows you to get the clearest picture quality possible with optimal colour and detail reproduction. Both video and audio are integrated into the HDMI output, providing an all-digital, one-cable solution to your HDTV or monitor.
Power 5V DC.
Output ports: 1x HDMI.
Output resolution (at 60Hz): 720p, 1080p.
Input ports: 3x RCA Composite AV (Yellow Video, Red Audio, White Audio).
1x RCA Analogue video to Digital HDMI converter,
1x USB supply power cable.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Questions and answers.
Q. Does this work for the Nintendo Wii, has it been tried?
A. We have connected the converter to our Nintendo Wii and to it works successfully. The unit is powered directly from the Wii's rear USB port or an optional Wall Wort if prefered. The USB power supply cable is included. Both stereo sound and image quality is good.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there, would this work with Commodore 64C, Amiga 500, Amiga 1200 and Amiga CD32? Thanks, Dylan.
Hi. Thanks for your question. This AV to HDMI converter is compatible with most 8-bit and 16-bit computers that output a Composite Audio/Video signal. This includes the likes of the Commodore 64 and the Amiga range. We also offer a 14-day 'trial and return for refund less shipping fee' service to enable testing with your retro computers, display and cables.