Power Supply Adapter 3V 5V 6V 7.5V 9V 12V Volt DC 2.5APRODUCT CODE: TX687
2.5A Switch Mode Power Supply Adapter 3V 5V 6V 7.5V 9V 12V DC Includes 7x Interchangeable Power Connectors.
Includes a range of 6x interchangeable power tip connectors.
This handy power adapter can supply up to a maximum current of 2.5 Amp. This means it can safely supply any current up to 2.5 Amps including 1 Amp and 2 Amp.
This universal power supply can provide up to 2500 milliamps of current. 2500 milliamps can also be expressed as 2500 Milliampere, 2500 mA or 2.5 Amp.
The power supply can be switched between the following voltages:
3 Volt DC.
5 Volt DC.
6 Volt DC.
7.5 Volt DC.
9 Volt DC.
12 Volt DC.
Tip sizes in mm: OD is Outer Diameter, ID is Inner Diameter;
A. 2.5mm OD.
B. 3.5mm OD.
C. 3.5mm OD, 1mm ID.
D. 5.0mm OD, 2mm ID.
E. 5.5mm OD, 1.5mm ID.
F. 5.5mm OD, 2.5mm ID.
The positive/negative tip polarity can be set by how the tip is orientated.
Power supply type: Switch Mode.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 1 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
1x Power supply adapter.
6x Interchangeable DC tips.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many milliamps?
Hi. Thanks for your question. This universal power supply can provide up to 2500 milliamps of current. 2500 milliamps can also be expressed as 2500 Milliampere, 2500 mA or 2.5 Amp.
Do you fix old computers? I have an Atari 1040STE that when turned on only gives me a white screen.
Hi. Thanks for your question. As much as we would love to help, we do not offer repair services. We can suggest asking about Atari 1040STE repairs on many of New Zealand's excellent online video game and retro computer communities. In an effort to help, here is a few to try...
1 The Facebook NZ Retro Gamers Group: https://www.facebook.com/nzretrogamers/
2 The Facebook Respect Retro Gaming Group: https://www.facebook.com/respectretrogaming/
3 The Facebook New Zealand Vintage Computing Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nzvintagecomputing/
4 The Trade Me Gaming community: https://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Threads.aspx?topic=15