Nintendo Switch Silicone CasePRODUCT CODE: TX7161732
Black Silicone Rubber Protective Case Cover Skin for Nintendo Switch Game Console.
Protect your Nintendo Switch console from dust and scratches.
Guaranteed reliability. This silicone rubber cover is backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Premium quality soft silicone material provides a more comfortable experience and can allow you to play for longer.
The silicone skin perfectly fits the controller keeping all the Nintendo Switch buttons, triggers and thumbsticks accessible.
Skin Size: 20cm 12cm x 1.7cm.
Package includes 1x Black Silicone Rubber Nintendo Switch Cover. Nintendo Switch console not included.
Combine & Save. See our listings for Nintendo Switch Cables, Parts and Accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.