Super Nintendo SNES 64 N64 GameCube Audio Video AV cable cord leadPRODUCT CODE: N64AVCAB2
Audio Video AV Cable for Nintendo Super Nintendo SNES 64 N64 GameCube Game consoles.
Part of the devolution series of game accessories from techexpress nz
Standard Nintendo audio video cable cord lead with round red , white and yellow male plugs for tv sound and video
• 100% NEW SNES hookup cable. The AV cable provides composite video & audio output for viewing on a TV or Monitor
• Dock connector plugs directly into the game console
• Ultra thick flexible jacket with colour coded RCA connectors to simplify installation ( Red, White & Yellow )
• Works with AV ready TV's
Length 1.8 Meter
SNES AV cable is compatible with
Nintendo 64 N64
SNES Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Package includes: 1 Nintendo AV Composite RCA Cable
Packaging: Bulk poly bag
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Troubleshooting and Hints 'N' Tips:
If your Nintendo 64 has no image the try the following:
- Does the RED Power LED come on to confirm that the system is receiving Power? If not, take a look at the power supply.
- Is the Television set to the correct AV input. This is often referred to as AV1 or AV2.
- Are you getting any sound from the Television when Cart is installed and the system powered on?
- Are the RCA connectors the right way around. I,.e The Yellow plug goes to the television VIDEO input and the White and RED RCA plugs connect to the Televisions Left and RIGHT Audio INPUTS.
- Try a known good game cartridge.
- Try a known good video cable.
- Removing and reinstalling the Expansion Pack.
- If none of the above works, your system may need to be repaired.