Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP GBA USB charge charger cable cord gameboy leadPRODUCT CODE: PR439
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP GBA SP USB Charge Cable.
Never try to charge a Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP or DS without a new USB charger cable again.
Conveniently charge a Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP or the original Nintendo DS with a computer USB port or a standard phone USB wall charger.
Guaranteed reliability. This Nintendo Game Boy Advance and Original Nintendo DS USB charge cable is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
• Condition: New.
• Cord colour: Black.
• Cord length: 120cm.
• Designed for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP and Nintendo DS.
• Compatible with Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP & original Nintendo GBA game consoles.
• Best replacement lead for the original Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP cable or original Nintendo DS cable.
Package includes 1x USB Charge cord lead for Nintendo Game Boy Advance and Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP and Nintendo GBA and Nintendo GBA SP.
Combine & Save. See our listings for Gameboy Advance SP, USB wall chargers, cables, parts and accessories.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting Guide:
If your Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP battery is not charging then try the following:
- Try to recharge your Game Boy Advance SP Battery with an alternative, known good cable and USB power source.
- Does the charging light and/or power light display when the AC Adapter is connected to a wall outlet?
- We recommend charging a Game Boy Advance SP battery for no less than 3 hours each time. The Game Boy Advance SP's power light will change from green to red when the battery life is at 30% - 20%.
- Try a new Battery. Lithium-ion batteries age even if they are sitting on a shelf unused. The typical estimated life of a Lithium-Ion battery is about two to three years or 300 to 500 charge cycles, whichever occurs first. One charge cycle is a period of use from fully charged, to fully discharged, and fully recharged again. Use a two to three-year life expectancy for batteries that do not run through complete charge cycles. See our listings for new Batteries.
- If a battery is stored or otherwise unused for an extended period, be sure to charge for at least 3 hours before use. If, after a 3-hour charge the battery has no charge remaining when you check it, consider it to be damaged. Do not attempt to recharge it or to use it. Replace it with a new battery. See our listings for new Batteries.
- Consider removing and cleaning the Nintendo Game Boy Advance Battery and Console contacts.
- Consider replacing the 'F1' and 'F2' fuses. You will need a soldering iron and be confident with very small surface mount device soldering. Replacing these can fix issues where a Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP won't charge. See our listings for fuses.
- If a different cable, AC adapter, or battery doesn't work, or if lights will not display, your system may need to be repaired.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there, Do you ship to Taiwan too? Also, what is the output? The usb outputs 5V if I'm not mistaken, but GBA/oldDS chargers output 3V? Thanks, Ray
Hi. Thanks for your question. As much as we would love to help, we, unfortunately, do not ship to Taiwan. We deliver to New Zealand and Australia. See www.techexpress.co.nz/shipping. The power for this charging cable is supplied by from a notebook, desktop computer or wall charger USB port that provides 5 Volts DC. This cable lets you charge the built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery and play the Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP or original Nintendo DS at the same time.