HDMI to VGA & Stereo Audio Mini Converter Adapter KitPRODUCT CODE: TX894
HDMI to VGA Video & Stereo Mini Converter Adapter with USB power cable and 3.5mm Stereo Audio cable
This will convert your digital HDMI signal to analogue VGA and send the sound out a 3.5mm socket
1x HDMI to VGA analogue to digital video image and sound converter
1x USB Type A Power Supply cable
Packaging: Bulk poly bag
Combine & save on shipping, See our listings for HDMI Cables and adapters, Elbows, Port Savers, VGA Cables, 3.5mm Audio cables etc.
Warranty & Returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one standard shipping fee on your entire order
• Fast shipping
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• Delivery insurance is included on all orders
• Refunds paid same day
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
Customer feedback..."This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
"I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
"OMG. This trade was the quickest I have ever experienced. I practically clicked buy now and the goods were on my door step"
“Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
"Amazingly fast shipment. Great trader"
"Great team to deal with 10/10"
"AMAZING SERVICE GUYS!!!!!"
See our listings for classic boxed IBM PC games, vintage retro computer games & game consoles including Atari, Sega, Nintendo, PlayStation & Xbox
We welcome & answer all questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.