HDMI to VGA Adapter Monitor Screen Video Cable Converter Cord leadPRODUCT CODE: TX876
HDMI to VGA adapter.
Guaranteed reliability. This HDMI to VGA adapter converter cable is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
This HDMI to VGA adapter is a digital to analogue video converter enabling conversion an HDMI output to a 15 Pin D shaped VGA output as found on computer displays, screens and monitors.
Applications: Computer / DVD / digital set-top box / laptop / Mobile Phone / digital camera / Tablet PC / Media player / a range of HD sources such as input devices and video signals to the TV / monitor / Projector output.
Tested as compatible with a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B on a standard VGA monitor.
Plug and play.
Flexible, portable design.
Approximate length: 24cm.
No external power supply required.
Input: Standard HDMI male. Output: VGA female.
Our HDMI to VGA converter effortlessly handles display resolutions up to 720p/1080i/1080p.
Package includes 1x HDMI to VGA adapter convertor cable.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Frequently asked questions.
Q. Will this allow a raspberry pi HDMI signal to be converted to be displayed on a PC monitor with VGA input?
A. Yes. This will allow a Raspberry Pi to connect to a standard VGA PC Monitor / Display. You may require a Male to Male to VGA Cable (See our listings). We have tested with a Raspberry Pi 3 running Retropie on a standard LCD VGA screen.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a second screen with the vga plug and need to plug it into a computer with hdmi plug will this adapter work? How long is the cord? On your add it looks very short
Hi. Thanks for your question.
The HDMI plug on this adapter will plug into the computer HDMI socket and convert the signal to VGA for connection via VGA Plug.
This HDMI to VGA adapter is approximately 24 CM long and often used in conjunction with a Male to Male VGA cable. We have a wide range of VGA cable lengths including the frequently purchased 2 Meter long VGA cable and 5 Meter long VGA cable.
We also offer a 14 day, 'test and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable compatibility testing with your computer and VGA monitor.
If you have any questions, or if there is any other way we can help, please don't hesitate to ask.