HDMI Splitter 4 Way 4 Port 1 In x 4 OutPRODUCT CODE: TX161947
4 Way HDMI Splitter 1 In x 4 Out
Guaranteed reliability. This 4 Port HDMI Splitter is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Up to 4K Resolution.
Plug and Play connection.
Power Supply: USB Power cable.
Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p.
One in, Four output HDMI splitter.
Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p(TTL).
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
Supports DTS, Dobby 7.1 Channel audio.
1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays simultaneously.
Connector: HDMI A type 19 Pin Female (all digital).
Compatible with HDMI 1.4/1.3/1.2, support HDCP1.4.
Includes a built-in amplifier and booster function for cable extension.
This HDMI splitter is suitable for most devices with a standard HDMI interface.
4K@30HZ HDMI Output - 4K HDMI Splitter supports resolutions up to 3840x2160@30Hz, including 4K/2K, 1080P and 3D resolutions.
Package includes 1x 4 Way Splitter and 1x Power Supply.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
We welcome & answer all questions.
Installation hints, tips & troubleshooting:
- Ensure that NO HDMI cable exceeds 15 meters in length. The shorter the cable, the better the results.
- Connect the source device into the HDMI input socket. The input socket is labelled 'INPUT'.
- Connect the display devices into the HDMI output sockets. The output sockets are labelled 'OUTPUT 1', 'OUTPUT 2', 'OUTPUT 3' AND 'OUTPUT 4'.
- Ensure that the supplied 5v DC Power Supply is connected to a known good power socket and the HDMI splitter power socket. The power socket is labelled 'DC 5V'. Ensure that the small round plug is well seated.
- When power is on, the RED 'PW' LED light will illuminate.
- If no signal is present, try powering on the HDMI splitter before the Source and Display devices.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do the tvs have to be identical for this splitter to work?
Hi. Thanks for your question. This 4 way HDMI splitter does not require identical TVs. We also offer a 14-day 'trial and return for refund less shipping fee' service to enable testing with your HDMI source device, cables and displays.
Hi, would this work with a PS4 going into a receiver and the receiver going into this box, (4 tvs via the outputs) does this ship from nz and approx. delivery?
Hi. Thanks for your question. To the best of our knowledge, this should work. As in, the HDMI splitter will take the HDMI output from the receiver and duplicate it across 4 televisions simultaneously. We also offer a 14-day 'trial and return for refund less shipping fee' service to enable testing with your 4 TVs, cables, PS4 and receiver in your home. All stock is here in New Zealand. Our courier has a next working day delivery target. Rural can take longer.
Hey, if I bought this and it doesn't work am I able to return it with a full refund?
Hi. Thanks for your question. As performance may be subjective or vary between cables, source devices and displays, we offer a 14-day 'trial and return for refund less shipping fee' service to enable testing in your environment with your equipment.