Gotek HxC and FlashFloppy Stepper Motor Sound Mod Upgrade KitPRODUCT CODE: TX369
Gotek HxC and FlashFloppy Stepper Motor Sound Mod Upgrade Kit.
Use this plug and play sound modification Kit to add authentic sound of a wiring, clicking stepper motor to your Gotek floppy drive emulator drive with HXC or FlashFloppy Firmware.
Enjoy the authentic purr of a stepper motor as it steps through disk tracks or seeks a file.
Drive sound output can be enabled and disabled within the HXC or FlashFloppy selector settings.
Skills level required: Basic: i.e Watch a youtube Video. Use a screwdriver. Connect two plugs.
Required tools are a Philips screwdriver.
No soldering required.
1x Piezo buzzer
1x Set of hookup leads
This upgrade kit does not include Gotek Drive, Firmware, installation or installation guide. We can supply a link to an installation video. Any modification carries risk. We cannot accept liability for damage or loss that may occur directly or indirectly through upgrading your gear.
Combine & Save. See our listings for Gotek Drives, Drive Bays, USB to RS232 Serial adapters, tools, parts and accessories
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status
• Delivery insurance included on all orders
• We welcome & answer all questions
• Refunds paid same day
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions
Installation video courtesy of Jeff Sereno.
Hints and Tips:
The long leg on the Piezo buzzer is the Positive leg (also known as the Anode).
The Positive leg of the Piezo is connected via the cable to the pin on the JB header on the Gotek closest to the rear.
Image Installation diagram of Sound Mod on Gotek drives with HxC and FlashFloppy firmware ( Courtesy http://hxc2001.com/ )