Gonbes GBS-8100 VGA to CGA RGBS, CVBS Composite AV, VGA & S-Video Converter KitPRODUCT CODE: GBS-8100
The high definition GBS-8100 video converter board is a professional game converter, specifically designed for the arcade video game industry.
It can convert a VGA input signal to CGA, Composite and S-Video component signal.
Once connected, it will play VGA games (High-resolution Arcade Game or PC games) on big-screen HD Monitors (CGA CRT Monitor, LCD Monitor PDP Monitor).
Guaranteed reliability. The Gonbes GBS-8100 VGA signal converter PCB kit is backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
CGA signal output (15K).
Supports NTSC and PAL.
Supports VGA output bypass.
English On-Screen Display menu.
Supports position control and zoom control.
True digital 24-bit A/D converter for true 16.7-million colour conversion.
Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA (640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024) signal input.
Model Number: GBS-8100.
PCB Size: 10.0 x 6.5 x 1.6 cm.
Input Power: DC 5V ±0.5V (2A) P1 or P2.
User controls (Menu Keys): Output Switch, Image Zoom, Image Position, Output adjust.
Output Signal: VGA: By-Pass P4, CGA: 640x480 P7, Video: 480p NTSC and PAL P5, S-Video: 480p NTSC and PAL P6.
Input signal: 640x480 @ 60, 72, 75, 80, 85 Hz, 800x600 @ 60, 72, 75, 80, 85 Hz, 1024x768 @ 60, 72, 75, 80 Hz, 1280x1024 @ 60, 72, 75 Hz (Auto scan) P3.
1 5 Pin RGB Cable.
1 2 Pin Power Cable.
1 GBS8100 Video Game Converter Board.
Power supply not included.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Questions & answers:
Q. Will this convert VGA to CGA 15khz? I.e. a PC displaying through an arcade CRT monitor?
A. This video converter supports VGA input via the Female 15-Pin DE-HD15 VGA input port connector and a 15 kHz CGA output signal via the Male 5-Pin RGBS output port for use with a 15 kHz monitor or display as found in earlier arcade cabinets. We can also offer a 14 day, 'trial and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable compatibility testing with your computer and arcade CRT monitor.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.