RGB Component AV Audio Video Cable for Nintendo Wii 1080P 5x RCA HDTVPRODUCT CODE: TX185
Component Audio Video Cable for Nintendo Wii video game console with 5x RCA plugs for 1080i / 720p HD televisions and displays.
Designed exclusively for the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U video game consoles.
Use an HD Ready TV with the Nintendo Wii to play games in amazing high definition quality!
This component cable will deliver a crisper, clearer, far superior high definition image than provided by standard Nintendo Wii AV cable.
This component RGB AV cable is exclusively for Nintendo Wii and Wii U game consoles and can be used on all TVs with component video (Y,Cb/Pb.CR/Pr) inputs. Many consumer TVs, monitors and video projectors use YPbPr input. Component Video is also known as YPbPr or Y'PbPr and YPBPR.
Cord length: 1.8 Meter.
Supports 720p and 1080i.
Works with Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 2 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
Package includes 1x RGB Component AV Cable for Nintendo Wii.
This 3rd party component video lead for Nintendo Wii is not made by Nintendo.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Hints, Tips, Installation and Troubleshooting:
I get no sound.
1. Ensure that the Red and White RCA connectors are connected to the component Red and White sound input on the TV or Display.
2. Make sure that the volume on the TV is turned up or not muted.
3. Try with another TV or display.
4. Ensure that the connector is firmly seating in the Nintendo Wii.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.