S/PDIF Toslink and Coaxial Digital to Analogue Stereo Audio RCA Converter DACPRODUCT CODE: TX289ANP
This handy adapter converts S/PDIF Toslink fibre optic cable and Coaxial digital audio inputs into a Dual Channel Stereo Analogue Output via two RCA Socket connectors.
This small DAC (Digital to Analog audio converter) requires a 5 Volt DC 2 Amp power supply. See our listings for Wall type Power Supplies or USB to barrel plug power supply cables.
24bit S/PDIF input stream on R/L channels.
Includes a handy power status indicator light.
Supports 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz sample rates.
Provides electromagnetic noise free transmission.
Easy plug and play installation. Simple to operate.
Supports uncompressed 2 Channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
1x DC Power supply socket.
1x S/PDIF fiber optic socket.
1x Coaxial digital Female RCA socket.
1x Left Analogue audio Female RCA socket.
1x Right Analogue audio Female RCA socket.
Package includes 1x Optical and coaxial digital audio to analogue stereo converter.
Power supply not included. See our listings for USB 5VDC 2A wall chargers or USB type A to Barrel cables.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
FAQs, Hints, tips and troubleshooting.
- Before installation, ensure that all devices are turned off.
- The DAC requires a 5 2AMP Volt DC power supply with center positive plug tip polarity. See our listings for Wall type Power Supplies and USB to barrel plug power supply cables.
- The DAC can be powered from a compatible USB port, Wall power pack or USB charger. For best performance, a power supply capable of supplies at least 2 Amps is recommended.
- When both the Toslink AND Coaxial cables are connected, priority is given to the Toslink input.
Q. The audio levels on my Amplifier are very low. What can I do?
A. Ensure that the Power supply is suitable for the DAC. A 2 Amp or greater power supply is required.
Q. Does the DAC need a power supply?
A. The DAC requires a 5 Volt 2AMP DC power supply.
We welcome & answer all questions.