S/PDIF Toslink and Coaxial Digital to Analogue Stereo Audio RCA Converter DACPRODUCT CODE: TX289ANP
This handy adapter converts S/PDIF Toslink fibre optic cable and Coaxial digital audio inputs into a Dual Channel Stereo Analogue Output via two RCA Socket connectors.
This small DAC (Digital to Analog audio converter) requires a 5 Volt DC 2 Amp power supply. See our listings for Wall type Power Supplies or USB to barrel plug power supply cables.
24bit S/PDIF input stream on R/L channels.
Includes a handy power status indicator light.
Supports 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz sample rates.
Provides electromagnetic noise free transmission.
Easy plug and play installation. Simple to operate.
Supports uncompressed 2 Channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
1x DC Power supply socket.
1x S/PDIF fiber optic socket.
1x Coaxial digital Female RCA socket.
1x Left Analogue Audio Female RCA socket.
1x Right Analogue Audio Female RCA socket.
Package includes 1x Optical and coaxial digital audio to analogue stereo converter. Does not include Power supply and Toslink cable.
Combine & Save. See our listings for USB 5VDC 2A wall chargers or USB type A to Barrel cables, Toslink Fibre Optic cables, Joiners, Elbows, RCA Cables, Adapters, Parts and Accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
FAQs, Hints, tips and troubleshooting.
- Before installation, ensure that all devices are turned off.
- The DAC requires a 5 2AMP Volt DC power supply with center positive plug tip polarity. See our listings for Wall type Power Supplies and USB to barrel plug power supply cables.
- The DAC can be powered from a compatible USB port, Wall power pack or USB charger. For best performance, a power supply capable of supplies at least 2 Amps is recommended.
- When both the Toslink AND Coaxial cables are connected, priority is given to the Toslink input.
Q. The audio levels on my Amplifier are very low. What can I do?
A. Ensure that the Power supply is suitable for the DAC. A 2 Amp or greater power supply is required.
Q. Does the DAC need a power supply?
A. The DAC requires a 5 Volt 2AMP DC power supply.
Q. I see it needs a 5 volt power supply. I have one of these but can you tell me if it needs to be center positive or center negative for the connection?
A. The DC input requires a Centre Positive (5.5mm OD) Tip. It requires a 5 Volt with a minimum current of 2A.
Q. I have the Sennheiser 165 headphones and a Samsung tv with no headphone jack. Just optical output on tv. The headphones have a 3.5mm connection. Would this be what I need to convert the sound?
A. This adapter will convert the audio from any device with an S/PDIF/TOSLINK optical output into two RCA sockets. If you add an RCA to 3.5mm adapter, you can then connect standard 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Plug to the audio output.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.