Banana Plug Black Cable Mount Solder for up to 4mm WirePRODUCT CODE: TX161860
Black Banana Plug for up to 4mm Speaker Wire and Cable.
Ideal for connecting speaker wire and cable to speakers and amplifiers.
Many benchtop lab and workshop power supplies use the 4mm sockets which these can plug into.
Guaranteed reliability. This black 4mm banana plug is backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Contacts / Pins: 1.
Case material: Plastic.
Connection method: Screw.
Plug Type: Banana 4mm (standard).
Contact Material: Nickel Plated Copper.
Colour: Black. Also available in Red, Blue, Yellow, Green.
Suitable with most standard 4mm shrouded female banana jacks and sockets.
Package includes 1x Black Banana Plug for up to 4mm Wire.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.