Bi-directional 2 In 1 Out OR 1 In 2 Out 4K HDMI 2.0 Splitter SwitchPRODUCT CODE: TX161990
Bi-directional 2 In 1 Out OR 1 In 2 Out 4K HDMI 2.0 Splitter Switch.
This bi-directional 4K HDMI 2.0 switches the HDMI signal instantly.
Bi-directional, for connecting 2 sources and 1 HDMI display, OR, 1 source and 2 HDMI displays.
Guaranteed reliability. This bidirectional HDMI switch is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
4K HDMI 2.0 Bi-directional Switch with Two-way usage: 2 In 1 Out / 1 In 2 Out. Aluminium housing. Supports up to 4K@60Hz Ultra-HD. LED Indicator. Plug & Play.
• Plug and play. No power adapter is required.
• Solid aluminium-alloy housing to ensures durability.
• Supports up to 4K Ultra-HD resolution. Backward compatible.
• LED indicator for identifying the working status expression of the ports.
• Swap the signal instantly between 2 sources or displays by pressing the button.
• Premium construction, to prevent damage to the unit from static electricity, and to ensures well-functioning within +80C/-40 C temperature.
• Specification of signal transmission depends on the devices and the cables. 3M or shorter HDMI 2.0 cable (AWG26 or thicker conductor) is suggested for 4K@60Hz, and 10M or less for 4K output.
Package includes 1x Bidirectional hdmi splitter.
Does not include HDMI cables & accessories. Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts & accessories.
Download datasheet: 💾
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
Installation Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting:
- Signal transmission depends on all HDMI devices and cables. 3 Meter or shorter HDMI 2.0 cable (26 AWG or thicker conductor) is suggested for 4K@60Hz, and 10 Meter or less for 4K or less output. As a general rule of thumb, the shorter the HDMI cables can practically be, and the higher the quality of HDMI cable can be, will increase the likelihood of greater results.
- The HDMI switch will transfer the signal to either one but not both displays at the same time. The HDMI switch will not enable the concurrent duplication of one HDMI source on two displays or televisions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.