Atari 2600, Atari 7800 and Sinclair ZX81 DIY Composite AV Video Mod PCBPRODUCT CODE: TX217
Composite Video Mod for Atari 2600, Atari 7800 and Sinclair ZX81 computers.
This composite video modification is for a wide range of video game consoles and 8Bit computers. It is tested to work with both PAL and NTSC Atari 2600, Atari 7800 video game consoles and Sinclair ZX81 computers.
Upgrade your system from the poor RF Tune-in signal to Composite AV.
Easy to install. Requires soldering skills.
Atari 7800 PAL
Atari 2600 (6 switch) PAL
Atari 2600jr PAL and NTSC
Atari 2600 (4 switch) PAL and NTSC
While this mod does have provision for video and sound output on the Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 consoles, it does not output audio from the built-in Sinclair ZX81 speaker. Beep.
Package includes: 1x Composite Video Mod PCB for Atari 2600, 7800 and ZX81
A web link with installation guide, pinouts and photos is provided.
See our listings for the Deluxe RCA cabled pluggable version.
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status
• Delivery insurance included on all orders
• We welcome & answer all questions
• Refunds paid same day
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Refer to the below installation guide (links open in a new window):
Atari 2600 (4 Switch) PAL and NTSC https://www.thefuturewas8bit.com/index.php/2600_comp_mod
Atari 2600 (6 Switch) PAL https://www.thefuturewas8bit.com/index.php/atari_2600_6_pal
Atari 2600 Jr. PAL and NTSC https://www.thefuturewas8bit.com/index.php/2600jr_comp_mod
Atari 7800 PAL https://www.thefuturewas8bit.com/index.php/7800_comp_mod
Sinclair ZX81 http://blog.tynemouthsoftware.co.uk/2016/11/zx81-composite-video-modification.html
We welcome & answer all questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.