3 Port DVD TV PS4 Xbox NES Mini HDMI Switch Hub Splitter 1080PPRODUCT CODE: PR452B
3 In 1 Out HDMI Switching Hub. Connect up to three HDMI devices to your HDMI television or display.
Select between the three devices with the simple press of a button. A small LED light indicates when port 1, 2 or 3 is selected making use simple & easy.
A great device for multiple HDMI devices with only one or two HDMI input on your LCD or Plasma TV.
3 HDMI female Inputs & 1 HDMI female Output.
Full HD 1080p
Supports HDMI 1.4
Model: mini hdmi-301
Size: 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.4cm
No power cable required
Support 12-bit deep colour
High performance up to 2.5gbps
Supports computer graphics resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
Maintain high resolution video & sharp hdtv up to 1080p, 2k, 1440p
Works with HD-DVDs, SKYHD, V+HD, HD-DVD, Freeview decoder, Playstation 3 PS3, Playstation 4 PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox ONE, DVD recorder, mySky PVR, DVD, Blu-ray Players & any display with an HDMI input
See our listings for a huge range of good quality, great value HDMI cables with combined fast shipping
Package includes 1x 3 In 1 Out HDMI Switcher.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Troubleshooting, Hints and Tips.
- Ensure that the HDMI cables are correctly installed. Connect the HDMI cable from the port labelled 'OUTPUT', to the Display. Connect the HDMI source devices (DVD, Console, Satelite Box etc) to the ports labelled 'IN1', 'IN2', 'IN3'.
- Ensure that the HDMI Cables are not too long. Suitable lengths can vary based on the source and type of HDMI cable used.
- Ensure that the source HDMI signal and the Display is compatible with the HDMI switch. Try with an alternative HDMI source devices and Display.
- Power for the HDMI switch is supplied by the HDMI Source device. The red LED will illuminate to indicate which of the Source devices is selected. If the Red LED is not illuminated, check the HDMI source device and HDMI cable. The HDMI source device must be powered on for the HDMI Switch to operate.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.