3 Pin IEC C14 Panel Mount AC Power Plug Inlet ConnectorPRODUCT CODE: TX569M
3 Pin IEC C14 Panel Mount AC Power Plug Inlet Connector
Mounting: Panel Mount.
Voltage Rating: 250VAC.
Approvals: UL, CSA, VDE.
Countersunk Screw Holes.
Current Rating: 15A Connector.
Ratings: UL, CSA: 15A 250V AC. VDE: 10A 250V AC.
Contact Termination Type: Quick Connect Spade Terminal.
Manufacturer Part No: 703W-00/08.
Manufacturer: Qualtek Electronics Corporation.
Package includes 1x 3 Pin IEC C14 Panel Mount AC Power Plug Inlet Connector.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.