PS2 To HDMI Video Converter AdapterPRODUCT CODE: TX126
PS2 To HDMI Video Converter Adapter for Sony PlayStation 2 PS2 video game consoles.
Works with most LCD, OLED and Plasma television displays with an HDMI input.
Guaranteed reliability. This PS2 Audio Video HDMI adapter is backed by the Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Plug and play.
Input: USB PS2 YPbPr.
Output: HDMI / AUDIO.
Size: 62mm x 35mm x 12mm.
Audio and Video synchronized input.
TV HDMI must support 480I/P@60HZ, 576I.
Supports all PS2 display modes including 480i, 480p, 576i.
The HDMI output supports HDTV HD TV or monitor, projector.
1x PS2 to HDMI converter
1x User manual
Combine & Save. See our listings for HDMI Cables, Stereo Audio Cables, Power Supplies and Power Cables, Game Controllers, Game controller extension cables, AV - S-Video and RGB Video Cables, Memory Cards, parts and accessories.
This 3rd party PlayStation 2 to HDMI audio video adapter converter is not made by Sony.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
How do I use?
- Ensure that a known good HDMI cable is used.
- Ensure that the supplied USB power supply cable is connected to a powered 5 Volt USB port. A Phone charger can be used for this.
- Ensure that the console is powered on.
- Ensure that the TV is powered on and set to the correct HDMI input. This is often marked as the SOURCE or INPUT button on the TV or Remote.
- Ensure that the PS2 console is configured to output YPbPr. To change the PS2 display settings to YPbPr Video (also known as component video):
1 Switch the console on with no disc in the tray.
2 After a minute, press down once on the D-Pad, then press X.
3 Then press down 3 times on the D-Pad and this should be the Component/RGB setting menu.
4 Press X to enter this menu and then press the D-Pad once to the Right and then press X again. This should change the output type.
5 For a YouTube video see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX3jeHSJvXk
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.