Wireless Playstation DualShock 3 ps3 controller USB PC receiver adapter MayflashPRODUCT CODE: TX431
Wireless Playstation DualShock 3 ps3 controller USB PC receiver adapter Mayflash
Supports Games for Windows.
Supports the built-in vibration feedback with zero delays.
Wirelessly connects your PS3 controllers to your PC by USB.
Supports Turbo / Auto Fire function (see "Operation Notes").
A functioning distance of up to 10 Meters away from the adapter.
Input switch with two input protocol modes for extra versatility.
In Direct-Input mode, the bundled software is required for Vibration.
All buttons, shoulder triggers and analogue sticks are fully functional.
Xinput (Xbox 360 protocol) supports one controller per individual adapter.
Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR (enhanced data rate) for superior wireless performance.
Direct Input (standard HID protocol) supports up to four controllers at the same time.
Compatible with Windows 98, XP, Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit) or Mac OS X or above.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a Techexpress 13 Month Guarantee.
1x PS3 to USB Adapter
1x CD Rom
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status
• Delivery insurance included on all orders
• We welcome & answer all questions
• Refunds paid same day
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
HOW TO SET UP:
Step 1: Install the driver software from the included CD.
Step 2: Plug the adapter into an empty USB slot on your PC. The adapter LED indicator will flash.
Step 3: For the initial syncing, connect the PS3 controller to the adapter using the Mini USB cable. Once the syncing process is complete, the Port 1 Indicator on the controller will flash (when the controller is charging) or stay lit (when the controller is entirely charged).
Step 4: You may remove the Mini USB cable for the wireless play and the Port Indicator on the controller will stay lit. To disconnect all controllers and turn off the adapter, press the small black button located on the side of the adapter, and the adapter LED indicator will be flashing. To sync the PS3 controller and adapter once again (after you reboot your computer or re-plug the adapter), just press the “PS” logo button on the controller.
Step 5: Switch to “DINPUT” or “XINPUT” mode by using the switch located on the side of the adapter.
● If the Input Switch is set to the "Direct Input" mode, the controllers are recognized as standard Human Interface Device. Your controllers can be calibrated at the Windows Gamepad Setup screen. Up to four controllers can be recognized by a single adapter while in this mode.
● Setting the switch to "Xinput Mode" will make it possible to fool certain PC games which lock out proper input modes from the user unless an Xbox controller is attached (for a list of these games, check Wikipedia). While in Xinput Mode Vibration Feedback is available. The drawback is that while in this mode, only one controller can be recognized by the adapter.
● How to set the Turbo function: To set Turbo for individual buttons, press and hold the PS logo button and the button you wish to set Turbo for. To remove the setting for that specific button, press and hold the PS logo button and the button you previously set Turbo for. To clear all Turbo settings for all buttons, quickly press the PS logo button twice within half of a second.
● If you want to map your buttons to Keyboard Keys, look for Joy2Key software online.
We welcome & answer all questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.