Wireless Chatpad for Xbox One Controller mini message keyboard USBPRODUCT CODE: TX839
Wireless Qwerty Keyboard Chatpad message Messenger for Xbox One Controller.
Taunt your opponents before you frag them, "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of gum!"
This controller keyboard also works for Windows 10 gaming when you connect your Xbox One controller to your PC.
Connect the keyboard to the Xbox One or One S wireless controller, and insert the 2.4G receiver to any USB interface on the Xbox One console, then start in-game messaging. With optimal keyboard design, you can type quickly with your thumbs, which makes it more convenient and comfortable to use.
• Easy and convenient to input emails and instant messages.
• A perfect combination of the wireless controller and a keyboard.
• Keys: 0-9 number keys and 26 English letter keys and some assistant keys, 47 total keys.
• This keyboard uses the 2.4G wireless protocol to transfer data, attached with a 2.4G receiver to use.
• The keyboard draws power from the wireless controller directly with no need to charge it with a charging cable.
• Compatible with standard Xbox One Controllers and Xbox One S Controllers, Not compatible with Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller.
• Size: 142 x 63 x 45mm.
• Wireless protocol: 2.4G.
• Wireless transmission distance: 10 Meter.
1x 2.4G receiver.
1x Wireless Chatpad Keyboard for Xbox One.
Controller not included.
This 3rd party Xbox One Chatpad Messenger Keyboard is not made by Microsoft.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this work with windows 10?
Hi. Thanks for your question. This wireless keyboard for the Xbox One controller also works for Windows 10 gaming when you connect your Xbox One controller to your PC. For more information see https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-and-use-xbox-chatpad-windows-10-pcs