Nintendo Wii White Wireless Remote Game ControllerPRODUCT CODE: PR536
White Wireless Remote Controller For Nintendo Wii.
Built-in motion sensors determine the remote's position in 3-D space, which means that racing-game steering and a tennis swing, for example, are done through movements of your hand rather than by just your thumbs.
This Wii Remote is an ideal replacement for the original Wii Remote model RVL-003.
Powered by 2 AA batteries.
Compatible With: Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U.
Features 8 action buttons, 1 direction button, 1 Sync button.
Size: (5.83 x 1.42 x 1.18)" / (14.8 x 3.6 x 3) cm (L x W x H).
This Wii remote includes a built-in motion sensor, speaker and vibration function.
This 3rd party remote for the Nintendo Wii and Wii U is not made by Nintendo.
Package includes 1x White Remote game controller for Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U. This remote for Nintendo Wii does not include batteries or a built-in Nintendo Wii MotionPlus.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Installation Troubleshooting, Hints and Tips.
- Ensure that the Wii Remote has a fresh new set of batteries and that the batteries are installed in the correct orientation.
- Turn the Wii console on and wait until the "Health & Safety" screen appears (don't press A).
- Open the SD Card slot cover on the front of the Wii console and press and hold the red SYNC button for 15 seconds. This will clear all synced Wii Remotes from the console.
- Resync the Wii Remote by removing the battery cover and pressing the red 'SYNC' button. Then press the SYNC button on the Wii console. Do this for all Wii Remotes you wish to use and test for proper response.
- If the steps above do not work, remove the batteries of the Wii Remote and leave them out for at least 2 or 3 minutes. Reinsert the batteries and sync the Wii Remote again. Test for proper response.
- If after removing the batteries for several minutes, and resyncing the Wii Remote, you're still unable to get the Wii Remotes to work, try syncing another Wii Remote if available.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.