White Ultra Slim Wireless Cordless Mouse for PC and MAC computersPRODUCT CODE: PR767
White stylish design ultra-slim wireless optical mouse including extremely small USB transceiver.
This white mouse looks great on MAC or PC.
An easy access battery compartment.
Compact lightweight super slim design.
Ergonomically designed, comfortable to grip & use.
Intelligent connectivity, No need to code, just plug and play.
USB Transceiver is stored in the mouse battery compartment.
2.4GHz wireless transmission for up to 10 meters operating distance.
Auto frequency hopping operation, use many of the same mice in an office or home without problems.
Compatible with Windows XP Vista Linux Windows 7, 8 & 10 & Apple MAC OSX.
Material: ABS Plastic.
Size 11.3 x 5.8 x 2.2 cm.
Powered by 2 AAA Batteries. Batteries not included, see our listings for batteries.
1x 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse,
1x USB Receiver (Shipped in the battery compartment).
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
90 Day return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Troubleshooting hints 'n' tips:
- Ensure that the device has fresh new batteries.
- Perform a full computer restart or reboot to ensure that the mouse receiver is correctly initialised.
- Try the USB receiver in an alternative USB Port. On Desktop computers the receivers radio signal may be blocked by the steel case if the USB port is located on the rear of the computer. Try it in the front. NOTE: A USB hub might not provide enough power for your device to connect properly.
- Remove any other objects. Move any objects that are between the device and wireless receiver, especially speakers.
- If the cursor displays erratic onscreen behaviour or functions intermittently inspect the RED LED for any fine hairs, lint or dust that may be impeding the light sensor.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.