2 in 1 Remote Controller with Built in MotionPlus for Nintendo Wii & Wii U WhitePRODUCT CODE: TX718
White 2in1 Wireless Remote Controller with Built-in Motion Plus for Nintendo Wii & Wii U.
Guaranteed reliability. This Wii Remote is backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
This enhanced model Wii remote includes a built-in MotionPlus sensor to capture complex motion even more accurately.
Sold as: Each.
Stock unit: Each.
Built-in speaker for audio feedback.
A must-have for Nintendo Wii users.
Easy to connect by pressing the SYNC button.
Perfect design for holding comfortably in hands.
Shock vibration for enhanced realistic effects during play.
Connect two Wii remotes wirelessly at once for multiplayer fun.
Compatible with any version of Nintendo Wii & Wii U & Mini Wii console.
1x Wrist strap.
1x Soft silicone grip sleeve.
Requires 2x AA Batteries or Wii remote battery (not included).
This 3rd party Wii remote is not made by Nintendo.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
Installation Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the Wii Remote has a fresh new set of batteries and that the batteries are installed in the correct orientation.
- Turn the Wii console on and wait until the "Health & Safety" screen appears (do not press A).
- Open the SD Card slot cover on the front of the Wii console and press and hold the red SYNC button for 15 seconds. This will clear all synced Wii Remotes from the console.
- Resync the Wii Remote by removing the battery cover and pressing the red 'SYNC' button. Then press the SYNC button on the Wii console. Do this for all Wii Remotes you wish to use and test for proper response.
- If the steps above do not work, remove the batteries of the Wii Remote and leave them out for at least 2 or 3 minutes. Reinsert the batteries and sync the Wii Remote again. Test for proper response.
- If after removing the batteries for several minutes, and resyncing the Wii Remote, you're still unable to get the Wii Remotes to work, try syncing another Wii Remote if available.
How to Recalibrate the Wii Remote Plus.
Learn how to recalibrate the Wii Remote Plus. Also applies to: Wii, Wii mini. These steps also work for a Wii Remote with the Wii MotionPlus accessory attached.
Complete these steps:
- Start a game that uses the Wii MotionPlus accessory. (Look for this icon on the game's packaging to ensure it uses Wii MotionPlus.).
- During game play, place the Wii Remote Plus on a flat horizontal surface (such as a table) with the buttons facing down.
- Wait for 10 seconds, then check for proper response.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is it good
Hi. Thanks for your interest and question. It's good. If you have any other questions, please, do not hesitate to ask.
Hi there I only have 1 wii nintendo controller so I need another. Do you sell the proper ones from nintendo at all. If you dont do these work properly as I read the sensors dont work well or something. Sorry just need help and 2boys are keen to get one
Hi. Thanks a million for your interest and question. These remotes work properly and include both a 1 Year refund or replace guarantee and our 14 Day trial and return for refund service. See www.techexpress.co.nz/returns
We do not offer original Nintendo Wii Remotes as manufacturing has ceased. These 3rd party Wii Remotes are not made by Nintendo. If you have any questions, or if there is any other way we can help, please do not hesitate to ask.