USB to Serial Port Adapter Converter Cable 9 Pin DB9 MalePRODUCT CODE: PR507A
USB to 9 Pin Male Serial Port RS-232 Adapter Cable with an installation disc for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
This USB to 9 Pin Serial RS-232 converter adapter allows a computer with a standard USB port to use an RS-232 serial device via the USB port
This USB to Serial adapter is powered by the CH340 chipset
Supported by Win 98 or above (Win 7 Win 8 & Win 10 64-bit Supported)
Suitable for modems, Thermal Printers, Zebra Printers, POS systems, ISDN terminal adapters, Cisco console cables
The RS232 converter is powered by the USB port
• Full compliance with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0 specification
• Over 1Mbps data transfer rate
• Support remote wake-up and power management
• Connector A: USB Type A Male Plug
• Connector B: 9 Pin DB9 Male Serial Plug
• Cable length: 1.5m (or 5 foot if you were raised in the Shire)
• Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98
1x USB to Serial RS 232 converter cable
1x Driver installation CD
Packaging: Bulk poly bag
Combine & save, See our listings for Serial extension cables, Null Modem adapters & cables, USB cables, DB9 9 Pin gender changers, Cisco cables, Network cables, tools and accessories
Warranty & Returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
90 Day return to base refund or replace guarantee
Why buy from us?
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
Customer feedback..."Great team to deal with 10/10"
“Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
best nz usb to 9 pin db9 d9 db 9 serial port rs232 rs 232 adapter converter New Zealand
File name: CH341SER.EXE
Software Description: CH340 / CH341 USB to serial installation package for Windows. Driver supports 32/64 bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / VISTA / XP, SERVER 2016/2012/2008/2003, 2000 / ME / 98
Chipset scope: CH340G, CH340C, CH340B, CH340E, CH340T, CH340R, CH341A, CH341T, CH341H
We welcome & answer all questions
Frequently asked questions.
Q. Do you know if it’s possible to run a Serial program, like Hyperterminal, on a tablet?
A. It is possible to run a Serial Program like Hyperterminal on a tablet using an operating system compatible alternative to Hyperterminal. For Popular free Alternatives to HyperTerminal for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, Android Tablet and more see http://alternativeto.net/software/hyperterminal/
Q. I'm having trouble installing drivers for win10 with this adaptor. I have looked online as well. What OS did you have these running with and what driver?
A. We have tested with a with Windows 10 Pro (OS Build 15063.540)
The latest driver software can be found on the supplied CD ROM in the folder named 'HL-340' or on the internet at https://www.techexpress.co.nz/products/usb-to-db9-serial-port-adapter?variant=34280538000
- Run the installation executable which will create a folder in the root directory named C:\WCH.CN
- Open Control Panel, System, DEVICE MANAGER
- Locate the installed unconfigured USB to Serial device and select Driver, Update Driver
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and Browse to C:\WCH.CN
We welcome & answer all questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.