USB 2.0 to RJ45 100Mbps Lan Ethernet Network AdapterPRODUCT CODE: TX367
USB 2.0 to RJ45 10 / 100Mbps Network Card Lan Ethernet Adapter For Laptop and PC.
USB 2.0 To RJ45 Network Card LAN Adapter for Xiaomi Mi Box PC Win 7 8 10 XP Nintendo Switch 100Mbps High-Quality RTL8152 IC
Supports suspend/resume detection logic.
Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE802.3X).
Compliant to USB interface versions 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.0.
Automatically switches 10/100Mbps network speeds.
Supports 10/100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation.
Integrated Fast Ethernet Mac, physical clip and transceiver in one chip.
Net Weight:about 31g
Transmission Rate: 10/100Mbps
Applicable Network Type: Ethernet
Interface：Male USB to RJ45 Female socket
Type: USB RJ45 Lan Ethernet Network Adapter Card
Cable Length: Approx 15cm. Size: about 65 x 20 x 15mm
System compatibility: Windows 98SE, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux, WinCE (5.0 6.0), ANDROID (2.1 2.2 2.3 4.0), MAC OS10 or above.
NOTE: This network adapter IC is RTL8152. It supports 10/100Mbps Ethernet speed.
Package includes: 1x 1 x USB to Ethernet Lan RJ45 Network Card
Warranty & Returns:
90 Day return to base refund or replace guarantee
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status
• Delivery insurance included on all orders
• We welcome & answer all questions
• Refunds paid same day
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Installation and Troubleshooting Hints 'N' Tips:
- Prior to installation, we recommend a complete computer reboot or restart.
- The software drivers must be installed before the USB Network adapter is connected.
- Ensure that the driver software is installed. Link to drivers: https://tinyurl.com/yavn9nor (link opens in a new window)
- Once the drivers have installed, Connect the USB Network adapter to the computer to a USB 2.0 port.
- Connect a network cable to the USB Network adapter.
- You may wish to disable the computers onboard or integrated network adapter.
- In some scenarios, after a computer shutdown or restart, the USB Network adapter may require a removal and reinsertion to re-enable operation.
- In some scenarios, a USB port may not provide enough power to allow reliable performance. Test with an alternative port or on another known good computer.
We welcome & answer all questions