USB 3.0 to HDMI Video Adapter Converter Cable Cord LeadPRODUCT CODE: TX330
USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter converter.
The USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter extends your workspace with an additional monitor, TV or projector via the USB 3.0 interface. You can use 6 other graphics adapters simultaneously on the PC and add or remove a monitor without rebooting the system. This adapter supports resolutions up to 2048x1152, video streaming up to 1080p and multiple playback modes via the main or extended display and mirror when connected to a USB 3 port. When the driver is installed, the USB-attached monitor is activated immediately. The power is supplied by the USB port, so there’s no additional external power supply needed.
USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter, resolution up to 2048x1152, extend and mirror mode support, supports AC-3 Audio.
• USB bus-powered.
• Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications.
• Resumes from hibernation & suspend modes.
• Install up to 6 adapters simultaneously on PC.
• Add or remove monitor without system reboot.
• Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7.
• Works with USB 2.0 with a limited resolution due to USB 2 bandwidth.
• Supports multiple display modes on one PC: Primary, extended, mirror.
• Supports High Resolution up to 2048 x 1152 Video streaming is supported up to 1080p.
• Extends your desktop workspace (dual display); add-on monitor, TV or projector via USB.
• User-friendly application: screen rotation, multi-display management, smart monitor ID detection (EDID).
1x USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter
1x Mini CD-ROM
Link to drivers: http://bit.ly/2Lso63A
Driver must be installed before connection.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Troubleshooting Hints 'N' Tips:
- Prior to installation, we recommend a complete computer reboot or restart.
- The software drivers must be installed before the USB to HDMI adapter is connected.
- Ensure that the latest drives are installed. Link to drivers: http://bit.ly/2Lso63A
- Ensure that the USB to HDMI adapter is connected to a USB 3.0 port. A USB 2.0 Port will result in a lower resolution due to the lower bandwidth.
- Ensure that a suitable HDMI cable is used.
- In some scenarios, a USB port may not provide enough power to allow reliable performance. Test with an alternative port or on another known good computer.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.