USB 2.0 to SATA adapter cablePRODUCT CODE: TX161992
USB 2.0 to SATA adapter cable.
Guaranteed reliability. This USB 2.0 to SATA converter cable is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
This USB 2.0 to SATA adapter cable connects a standard 2.5 inch SATA hard disk drive to a computer via USB 2.0. The adapter lets you connect a bare 2.5" hard drive or SSD without an enclosure or caddy to save time and hassle.
5 V DC power is supplied to the 2.5" HDD or SSD via one of the two USB type A plugs. These plugs can connect to USB 1.0, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
By optionally connecting 12V DC, 2 Amp power supply adaptor (not included), it will also allow for the connection of 3.5" inch HDD's and CD-Rom's. An additional power supply is not required for a 2.5" HDD or SSD.
• Plug and play, no need for a driver.
• Supports USB 2.0 transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps.
• Support any hot-swappable 2.5-inch hard drive and SSD.
• No need for additional power supply with most 2.5" Hard Drives.
• Supports hard disk capacities up to a maximum of 2 terabytes (TB).
• Operating system support: Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, MAC OS 8.6 or later.
Length approximate: 50 cm.
Maximum transmission rate: 480Mbps.
Plug type: Dual USB 2.0 + SATA: 15 +7 pin.
Interface Type: Dual USB 2.0 to SATA 15 + 7 Pin adapter cable.
Package includes 1x USB 2.0 to SATA adapter converter cable. Optional power supply for 3.5" devices not included.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.