Super Nintendo SNES 64 N64 GameCube Audio Video AV cable cord leadPRODUCT CODE: N64AVCAB2
Audio Video AV Cable for Nintendo Super Nintendo SNES 64 N64 GameCube video game consoles.
No need to tune the TV and a much better picture than the aerial cable.
Connects simply and easily to any television with yellow, red and white video/audio inputs.
Guaranteed reliability. This new SNES cable is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Standard Nintendo audio video cable cord lead with round red, white and yellow male plugs for tv sound and video.
This SNES AV cable is compatible with Nintendo 64 N64, Nintendo GameCube, SNES Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
• Works with AV ready TV's.
• Dock connector plugs directly into the game console.
• Ultra thick flexible jacket with colour coded RCA connectors to simplify installation ( Red, White & Yellow ).
• 100% NEW SNES hookup cable. The AV cable provides composite video & audio output for viewing on a TV or Monitor.
Cable length: 1.8 Meter.
Package includes 1 Nintendo AV Composite RCA Cable.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Troubleshooting and Hints 'N' Tips:
If your Nintendo 64 has no image the try the following:
- Does the RED Power LED come on to confirm that the system is receiving Power? If not, take a look at the power supply.
- Is the Television set to the correct AV input. This is often referred to as AV1 or AV2.
- Are you getting any sound from the Television when Cart is installed and the system powered on?
- Are the RCA connectors the right way around. I,.e The Yellow plug goes to the television VIDEO input and the White and RED RCA plugs connect to the Televisions Left and RIGHT Audio INPUTS.
- Try a known good game cartridge.
- Try a known good video cable.
- Removing and reinstalling the Expansion Pack.
- If none of the above works, your system may need to be repaired.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.