Solid State Compact Flash CF SSD Memory Card to SATA Host Adapter ConverterPRODUCT CODE: PR579
Compact Flash CF SSD to SATA Converter Adapter.
Use any compact Flash CF memory card to be used as a standard SATA hard disk drive for SSD like performance and stability. Ideal as a boot drive to hold an operating system when building a NAS file server or even as a primary C: Drive when rebuilding a Pentium Retro games machine.
Ideal for use in embedded applications. CompactFlash or CF is vibration proof and has no moving parts so will last longer than a standard mechanical HDD, is more economical than an SSD and uses less power and is less susceptible to data loss or corrupt operating systems due to power loss.
Compatible with CF I / II.
Port Multiplier compatible.
Mounts directly onto computer 2.5" SATA connector.
Transparent to the operating system and does not require any drivers.
CF Card can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and applications.
Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes (only on flash media card with such features).
Enable Compact Flash (CFI/II) or Micro Drive to be used like ordinary 2.5" SATA hard drive.
Compatible with DOS ,Windows 3.1, NT4 , 98SE ,2000 , XP , Vista , Windows 7 8 & 10 , Mac OSX.
Package includes 1x CF Compact Flash Type I/II to Serial SATA adapter converter.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
- Be safe. Ensure that power is removed from the computer prior to installing. If any changes are made to hardware, bios or software ensure that a full power cycle is performed to allow the BIOS to update with any new changes or devices.
- Ensure that SATA Power supply cable is connected.
- Ensure that the SATA Data cable is connected to SATA port on the Adapter and to the SATA Header on the mainboard.
- Ensure that the Power and Data cables are of 'known-good' condition.
- Ensure that the CompactFlash card is correctly Formated. We test using FAT.
- Ensure that the CompactFlash card is correctly installed. The cards are keyed to go one way. Also, pay close attention to the pins as they mate ensuring that no pins are misaligned or bent.
- Ensure that the SATA ports are enabled within the computers BIOS.
- We tested with Windows XP and a 256MB Compact Flash Card.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up the next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Best NZ cf to SATA HDD connector converter adapter card New Zealand.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.