Soldering Solder Flux Rosin Cream Paste Large 50g Pot JarPRODUCT CODE: TX934
50g jar of soldering solder flux paste welding paste rosin.
This is a no-clean flux meaning it is mild enough to not require removal due to its non-conductive and non-corrosive residue.
Giving a hookup wire or conductor a light dip in the solder paste will promote a smooth, superior and wet solder joint when connecting plugs and sockets to cables.
Solder flux paste or cream is a must-have for any kind of solder work & rework. Flux prevents beading of the solder & helps the solder flow cleanly onto the parts you are soldering.
A no-clean flux for use when removing or replacing surface mount components. Applying the flux to solder joints will aid re-flow when heating the joint to remove the component, or it can be applied to bare copper or tinned tracks providing excellent solderability.
• Handy 50g pot with a resealable top.
• Suitable for automotive, computer, telecom.
• Apply handy pot lid to seal when not in use.
• Low Solids Content for practically NO Residue.
• Compatible with both Lead & Lead-Free solders.
• For rework and touch-up of SMT, SMD and through-hole solder joints.
Package includes: 1x 50g tub of soldering Solder flux resin rosin paste cream.
Warranty & Returns:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.