Nintendo 64 N64 SNES Gamecube PAL SVIDEO cable S Video cord leadPRODUCT CODE: PR810PAL
Super Nintendo SNES Nintendo 64 N64 Gamecube S-Video S Video & AV Cable. Includes both S-Video & RCA composite AV plugs.
Separate Video, commonly termed S-Video, Super-Video & Y/C, is a signalling standard for standard definition video, typically 480i or 576i. It achieves a better image quality than composite video.
These S-Video cables are designed for PAL consoles that output an S-Video signal. Compatibility may depend on the model version, revision or modification. We offer a 14 day, 'trial and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees to test the S-Video in your console.
• Condition: New.
• Model: UNI-010014.
• No tuning required, plug and play.
• Designed exclusively for Nintendo consoles.
• The cable includes S-Video & AV RCA cable connectors.
• PAL version for New Zealand, Australian and European consoles.
• Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 2 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
• Built-in resistor means the display will not produce a washed-out or over-bright image with PAL consoles.
• Compatible with Nintendo Super Nintendo Entertainment System SNES, Nintendo 64 N64 and Nintendo Gamecube game consoles.
• Handcrafted and tested with a premium, smooth, thick and flexible PVC jacket with colour coded connectors to simplify installation.
Package includes 1x Svideo cable.
Combine & save. See our listings for controllers, power supplies, rf cables, repair tools, parts & accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
- Ensure that the S-Video cable is correctly and fully connected to the consoles video port.
- Ensure that the S-Video OR RCA plugs are correctly connected to the S-Video or RCA inputs on the display or television. i.e. S-Video to S-Video In, Yellow to Yellow composite 'AV' in, White and Red to Audio In.
- Ensure that the correct signal input is selected on the display or television. i.e. 'S-Video' or 'Component'. This is often marked as 'SOURCE' or 'INPUT' on a remote and allows for changing between the AV, RGB, PC, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, Component inputs.
- Perform a full restart of the TV with the console powered up for the TV to auto sense the input.
- Ensure that if the display has a 'game-mode' function, that this is enabled or turned on. Game mode disables any image processing which can cause latency or graphics issues.
- These S-Video cables are designed for PAL consoles that output an S-Video signal. Compatibility may depend on the model, version, revision or modification. We offer a 14 day, 'trial and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees to test the S-Video in your console.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this cable be back in stock eventually?
Hi. Thanks for your question. Our next new shipment is due to arrive approximately Monday, 21 December 2020.