Nintendo 64 N64 SNES Gamecube PAL SVIDEO cable S Video cord leadPRODUCT CODE: PR810PAL
Super Nintendo SNES Nintendo 64 N64 Gamecube S-Video S Video & AV Cable. Includes both S-Video & RCA composite AV plugs.
Separate Video, commonly termed S-Video, Super-Video & Y/C, is a signalling standard for standard definition video, typically 480i or 576i. It achieves a better image quality than composite video.
These S-Video cables are designed for PAL consoles that output an S-Video signal. Compatibility may depend on the model version, revision or modification. We offer a 14 day, 'trial and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees to test the S-Video in your console.
• Condition: New.
• Model: UNI-010014.
• No tuning required, plug and play.
• Designed exclusively for Nintendo consoles.
• The cable includes S-Video & AV RCA cable connectors.
• PAL version for New Zealand, Australian and European consoles.
• Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 2 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
• Built-in resistor means the display will not produce a washed-out or over-bright image with PAL consoles.
• Compatible with Nintendo Super Nintendo Entertainment System SNES, Nintendo 64 N64 and Nintendo Gamecube game consoles.
• Handcrafted and tested with a premium, smooth, thick and flexible PVC jacket with colour coded connectors to simplify installation.
Package includes 1x Svideo cable.
Combine & save. See our listings for controllers, power supplies, rf cables, repair tools, parts & accessories.
Warranty & Returns:
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
- Ensure that the S-Video cable is correctly and fully connected to the consoles video port.
- Ensure that the S-Video OR RCA plugs are correctly connected to the S-Video or RCA inputs on the display or television. i.e. S-Video to S-Video In, Yellow to Yellow composite 'AV' in, White and Red to Audio In.
- Ensure that the correct signal input is selected on the display or television. i.e. 'S-Video' or 'Component'. This is often marked as 'SOURCE' or 'INPUT' on a remote and allows for changing between the AV, RGB, PC, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, Component inputs.
- Perform a full restart of the TV with the console powered up for the TV to auto sense the input.
- Ensure that if the display has a 'game-mode' function, that this is enabled or turned on. Game mode disables any image processing which can cause latency or graphics issues.
- These S-Video cables are designed for PAL consoles that output an S-Video signal. Compatibility may depend on the model, version, revision or modification. We offer a 14 day, 'trial and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees to test the S-Video in your console.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, any idea if this will be back in stock in next few months? Thanks
Hi. Thanks for getting in touch. We have a couple in stock and have allocated one to the website for purchase.
Will this cable be back in stock eventually?
Hi. Thanks for your question. Our next new shipment is due to arrive approximately Monday, 21 December 2020.