SD Card Game ROM Backup flash cartridge for SNES and SFCPRODUCT CODE: TX7161537
SD Card Game ROM Backup flash cartridge for SNES and SFC consoles.
The flash cartridge allows game ROM backups to be saved to a standard SD memory card and played on real a Nintendo Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and Super Famicom (SFC) console.
Guaranteed reliability. This is backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Package includes 1x SNES & SFC Game flash cartridge.
Game ROMs, MicroSD to SD adapter, SD Card and SNES not included.
This 3rd party flash cartridge is not manufactured by Everdrive, KRIKzz or Nintendo.
Combine & Save. See our listings for SD Cards, Controllers, Power supplies, AV Cables, Parts, Accessories and more.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.