Sega Master System 1 & 2 Mega Drive 1 Power supply AC adapter cablePRODUCT CODE: TX820
AC power supply for Sega Master System 1, Sega Master System 2, Sega Genesis 1, Sega Mega Drive 1 and Sega Mega CD 1 & 2.
Also known as power adaptor, AC Adapter, power brick, mains adapter & plug pack, these power the Sega Master System 1 & 2 & Megadrive / Mega drive 1. These do not power the Sega Mega Drive 2, see our listing for these.
• Safe & easy to use.
• Reduces console heat emission.
• New Zealand standards Approved.
• Extends the life of your console by providing a regulated voltage.
• No need to use a 110V transformer on Japanese or U.S. consoles.
• LED indicator light lets you see when your retro system has power.
• Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 1 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
• Power supply perfectly designed to replace the original Sega power adapter.
• Small form factor - slim plug does not crowd your power strip. no more bulky power pack or "big brick syndrome".
Output Voltage 9VDC 1A.
Input Voltage 110~240V 50/60Hz.
Equivalent to Sega MK-1602.
Plug Tip size: Outer Diameter 5.5mm, Inner Diameter 2.1mm Center Negative.
This Sega mastersystem AC adapter, AC/DC adapter, or AC/DC converter is an external power supply enclosed in a case similar to an AC plug. Also known as plug pack, plug-in adaptor, adapter block, domestic mains adapter, line power adapter, wall wart, power brick & power adapter.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.