Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply 5.1V 3A USB-CPRODUCT CODE: TX7161743
Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply.
The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computers, which were released in June 2019. Featuring a 1.5 Meter long USB-C cable, the power supply is rated to 5.1Volt, 3.0A, 15.3W.
Guaranteed reliability. This 3 Amp 5.1V Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 4 is backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
USB-C output connector.
1.5M 18 AWG captive cable.
15.3W maximum output power.
AC 100~240V 50/60Hz Input. DC 5.1V 3A Output.
DC Tip: USB-C.
Cable length: 1.5 Meter.
Output voltage: +5.1V DC.
Wall plug: NZ Approved 2 Pin.
Package includes 1x 5V 3AMP USB C Power Supply.
Combine & Save. See our listings for Raspberry Pi 4, HDMI Cables, Keyboards, Mice and more.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.