Purple Nintendo GameCube Style USB Game Controller for Windows PC Apple Mac & PiPRODUCT CODE: TX224P
Purple Nintendo GameCube Style USB Game Controller.
Always dreamt of using your GameCube controller with your favourite PC game? Now you can! This USB game controller plugs into any PC, Pi or Mac with a USB port, giving you that classic Nintendo GameCube feel. Whether you're about to go toe to toe with Koopa or racking up frags on the hottest PC multi-player, now you can go old school with every weapon in your arsenal.
Build a mean emulator with your Raspberry Pi or use with Dolphin & ROMs on your PC.
Size in cm excluding cable: 14 x 10.5 x 6.
Colour: Purple. See our listings for Black & Orange NGC gamepads
Compatible with: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Apple Mac, Retro Pi, Raspberry Pi, RetroPie.
Package includes: 1x Purple USB Wired Nintendo GameCube Style Controller for PC, MAC, Raspberry Pi & RetroPie
This 3rd party USB joystick is not made by Nintendo.
Combine & Save. See our listings for USB extension cables, chassis mount USB and HDMI adapters and sockets, SD cards, small USB pen drives, electronics and gaming parts, tools and accessories.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Hints ‘N’ Tips:
How to use a USB Gamepad on an Apple Mac.
USB Gamepad software may be required with many Apple Mac computers. A popular example is USB Overdrive. USB Overdrive enables a USB controller and re-mapping of the buttons on an Apple Mac.
USB Overdrive can be downloaded from http://www.usboverdrive.com/USBOverdrive/Download.html
How to use a USB Gamepad on Retropie:
It is important to ensure that the USB controller is connected to the Raspberry Pi before powering on.
We welcome & answer all questions.