Purple Nintendo GameCube Style USB Game Controller for Windows PC Apple Mac & PiPRODUCT CODE: TX224P
Purple Nintendo GameCube Style USB Game Controller.
Guaranteed reliability. This is backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Always dreamt of using your GameCube controller with your favourite PC game? Now you can! This USB game controller plugs into any PC, Pi or Mac with a USB port, giving you that classic Nintendo GameCube feel. Whether you're about to go toe to toe with Koopa or racking up frags on the hottest PC multi-player, now you can go old school with every weapon in your arsenal.
Build a mean emulator with your Raspberry Pi or use with Dolphin & ROMs on your PC.
Approximate cable length: 1.8 Meter.
Size in cm excluding cable: 14 x 10.5 x 6.
Colour: Purple. See our listings for Black & Orange NGC gamepads
Compatible with: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Apple Mac, Retro Pi, Raspberry Pi, RetroPie.
Package includes 1x Purple USB Wired Nintendo GameCube Style Controller for PC, MAC, Raspberry Pi & RetroPie.
This 3rd party USB joystick is not made by Nintendo.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Hints ‘N’ Tips:
How to use a USB Gamepad on an Apple Mac.
USB Gamepad software may be required with many Apple Mac computers. A popular example is USB Overdrive. USB Overdrive enables a USB controller and re-mapping of the buttons on an Apple Mac.
USB Overdrive can be downloaded from http://www.usboverdrive.com/USBOverdrive/Download.html
How to use a USB Gamepad on Retropie:
It is important to ensure that the USB controller is connected to the Raspberry Pi before powering on.
We welcome & answer all questions.