PS2 To HDMI Video Converter AdapterPRODUCT CODE: TX126
PS2 To HDMI Video Converter Adapter for Sony PlayStation 2 PS2 video game consoles.
Works with most LCD, OLED and Plasma television displays with an HDMI input.
Guaranteed reliability. This PS2 Audio Video HDMI adapter is backed by the Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Plug and play.
Input: USB PS2 YPbPr.
Output: HDMI / AUDIO.
Size: 62mm x 35mm x 12mm.
Audio and Video synchronized input.
TV HDMI must support 480I/P@60HZ, 576I.
Supports all PS2 display modes including 480i, 480p, 576i.
The HDMI output supports HDTV HD TV or monitor, projector.
1x PS2 to HDMI converter
1x User manual
Combine & Save. See our listings for HDMI Cables, Stereo Audio Cables, Power Supplies and Power Cables, Game Controllers, Game controller extension cables, AV - S-Video and RGB Video Cables, Memory Cards, parts and accessories.
This 3rd party PlayStation 2 to HDMI audio video adapter converter is not made by Sony.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Troubleshooting Hints 'n' Tips:
How do I use?
- Ensure that a known good HDMI cable is used.
- Ensure that the supplied USB power supply cable is connected to a powered 5 Volt USB port. A Phone charger can be used for this.
- Ensure that the console is powered on.
- Ensure that the TV is powered on and set to the correct HDMI input. This is often marked as the SOURCE button on the TV or Remote.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.