PS2 SATA HDD Network Adapter for Sony PlayStation 2PRODUCT CODE: TX161877
SATA network adapter for the Sony PlayStation 2 console.
Upgrade your compatible Sony PlayStation 2 console with a SATA Hard Disk Drive to store your entire collection of games on the console.
Guaranteed reliability. This is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Can support up to 2TB SATA HDD (2.5" and 3.5").
Connect a SATA HDD to your console and use a loader to play games from HDD without discs.
Suitable: for PS2.
Size: 13 x 7 x 2.5cm.
HDD Interface: SATA.
Support: SATA 2.5", 3.5".
Package Weight: About 153g
Package includes 1X PS2 SATA Network Adapter. Does not include Games, HDD or Software.
This 3rd party SATA HDD and Network adapter is not made by Sony.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.