Playstation 1 PS1 PSone CD Disc Spindle Hub Replacement PartPRODUCT CODE: TX931
Playstation 1 PS1 PSone CD Disc Spindle Hub replacement part.
New replacement black round circular spindle for the CD player part with the three bearings that often breaks.
This PlayStation spindle hub is the circular clip used to hold the Sony PlayStation game onto the laser spindle assembly. This part often breaks and no longer holds the game CD tightly enough to play a game properly. Easy to install. Removal of any screws is not required. The only tool required to replace is a small flathead screwdriver (or mums butter knife if you're a true Kiwi), and you will not have to open your PlayStation. Our spindle hub includes the 3 silver bearings. Resolves many PlayStation compact disc holder issues.
Overall Height: 5mm.
Overall Diameter: 30mm.
Material: Black ABS plastic with three (3x) steel ball bearings.
Package Includes 1x CD Spindle for PlayStation one PS One.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
90 Day return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Best NZ replacement cd laser spindle hub compact disc holder for sony ps 1 ps1 psone PlayStation 1 New Zealand.
WARNING: Never operate the PlayStation with the CD Door open or look into the CD Lens. The CD Lens Laser can blind.
WARNING: Excess force will damage the CD Hub or bend the Steel CD Motor Shaft. Any force applied to the outer edge of the CD Hub will result in damage.
WARNING: Avoid touching the CD Lens.
1. Remove the existing spindle hub.
Take great precaution to not bend the Silver Steel Motor Shaft or axle. Slide a thin flat spudger under the existing CD Hub until it reaches the Silver Steel Motor Shaft. Gently twist the spudger left and right to slowly lever the CD Hub up the Silver Steel Motor Shaft. Many small twists are required to slowly and safely 'rock' the hub up the shaft. Warning excess force can damage the hub or bend the CD motor shaft. Any force applied to the outer edge of the CD Hub will result in damage.
Remove any bearings or broken pieces of CD Hub from the CD tray and console. If any steel ball bearings find their way into the console, remove them as they are conductive and can lead to an electrical short circuit.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.