Panel chassis mount Female USB socket to Male USB plug extension cable cordPRODUCT CODE: TX882
Panel Chassis Mount Shielded USB 2.0 Female Socket to Male Plug via a 25cm extension cable cord lead.
Guaranteed reliability. This panel mount USB socket is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
This USB to USB Panel mount cable features one (1x) USB type A male plug connector on one end, and one ( 1x ) USB Panel Chassis mount molded female socket on the other with a threaded screw mount flange, providing a secure, easy to access USB connection on any case, housing, machine or faceplate.
Cable length: Approximately 30cm.
Flying lead end connector: Male USB Type-A plug.
USB Standard: USB 2.0 (Backwards compatible with USB 1).
Chassis / Panel Mount connector: Female USB Type-A socket receptacle with dual mount flange.
Package includes 1x Female Panel Mount Socket to Male Plug on 25cm cable.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you sell the faceplates as well, like the ones shown in https://www.trademe.co.nz/building-renovation/electrical-lighting/switches-switchboards/sockets/listing-2972612119.htm
Hi. Thanks for your question. While we do not currently carry that model, we do have an alternative USB wall plate solution available. Please see https://www.techexpress.co.nz/products/white-usb-20-usb-a-female-to-female-keystone-jack and https://www.techexpress.co.nz/products/faceplate-1-gang-white-single-port-for-one-keystone-jack