Nintendo Wii Wii U PC USB connector to LAN Network Internet Ethernet AdapterPRODUCT CODE: TX896
Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U PC USB connector to RJ45 LAN Network Internet cable cord lead ethernet adapter converter.
• Compliant with USB 2.0.
• Faster connection than WiFi.
• Plug and Play. Easy installation.
• USB powered, no external power required.
• 10/100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation.
• Integrated single chip fast ethernet MAC controller.
• Eliminate dropped or no signals from wireless networks.
• Internet access via cable network for your Nintendo Wii / Plugs into ADSL, Fibre cable modem or router.
• Instantly creates an Ethernet connection from any USB port for faster and more reliable internet connection.
Size 84x35x25mm. Cable length 18cm.
Connectors: 1x RJ-45 Female socket. 1x USB Type-A Male plug.
100% Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Wii & Wii U Consoles, Windows 10 PC & Notebook, Apple Mac OS
Package includes 1x LAN Ethernet Network Adapter for Nintendo Wii / Wii U / PC.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
Installation Hints, Tips and Trouble Shooting Guide:
Important: The Nintendo Switch console must be used in TV mode to connect online using the wired connection type.
To connect a Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite to the Internet Using a Wired Connection refer to https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22374/~/how-to-connect-to-the-internet-using-a-wired-connection#DT:t1-q1a1EP:t1-q1a1-c
To connect a Nintendo Wii to the internet using a wired connection, refer to https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2449
To connect a Nintendo Wii U Basic or Wii U Deluxe to the Internet Using a Wired Connection refer to https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1676/~/how-to-set-up-a-wired-internet-connection
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.