Nintendo Wii White Wireless Remote Game ControllerPRODUCT CODE: PR536
White Wireless Remote Controller For Nintendo Wii.
Built-in motion sensors determine the remote's position in 3-D space, which means that racing-game steering and a tennis swing, for example, are done through movements of your hand rather than by just your thumbs.
This Wii Remote is an ideal replacement for the original Wii Remote model RVL-003.
Powered by 2 AA batteries.
Compatible With: Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U.
Features 8 action buttons, 1 direction button, 1 Sync button.
Size: (5.83 x 1.42 x 1.18)" / (14.8 x 3.6 x 3) cm (L x W x H).
This Wii remote includes a built-in motion sensor, speaker and vibration function.
This 3rd party remote for the Nintendo Wii and Wii U is not made by Nintendo.
Package includes 1x White Remote game controller for Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U. This remote for Nintendo Wii does not include batteries or a built-in Nintendo Wii MotionPlus.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
Installation Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the Wii Remote has a fresh new set of batteries and that the batteries are installed in the correct orientation.
- Turn the Wii console on and wait until the "Health & Safety" screen appears (do not press A).
- Open the SD Card slot cover on the front of the Wii console and press and hold the red SYNC button for 15 seconds. This will clear all synced Wii Remotes from the console.
- Resync the Wii Remote by removing the battery cover and pressing the red 'SYNC' button. Then press the SYNC button on the Wii console. Do this for all Wii Remotes you wish to use and test for proper response.
- If the steps above do not work, remove the batteries of the Wii Remote and leave them out for at least 2 or 3 minutes. Reinsert the batteries and sync the Wii Remote again. Test for proper response.
- If after removing the batteries for several minutes, and resyncing the Wii Remote, you're still unable to get the Wii Remotes to work, try syncing another Wii Remote if available.
How to Recalibrate the Wii Remote Plus.
Learn how to recalibrate the Wii Remote Plus. Also applies to: Wii, Wii mini. These steps also work for a Wii Remote with the Wii MotionPlus accessory attached.
Complete these steps:
- Start a game that uses the Wii MotionPlus accessory. (Look for this icon on the game's packaging to ensure it uses Wii MotionPlus.).
- During game play, place the Wii Remote Plus on a flat horizontal surface (such as a table) with the buttons facing down.
- Wait for 10 seconds, then check for proper response.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, is this the RVL-036 model?
Hi. Thanks for your question. This White Wii Remote is an aftermarket, third-party replacement for the original Nintendo Wii Remote model number RVL-036. If we can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Hi There, do you think it could also be compatible with RVL-001? Thanks
Hi. Thanks for your question. This Wii Remote is compatible with all Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U consoles including, the RVL-001 model.