Super Nintendo SNES game controller to NES Classic Mini 2016 Converter AdapterPRODUCT CODE: TX930
Super Nintendo Entertainment SNES game controller to Nintendo NES Classic Mini 2016 Converter Adapter with 1.8 Meter cable.
Use the original 'Dog-Bone' Super Nintendo controllers with your NEW Nintendo NES Classic Mini released in 2016 with this converter.
Package includes 1x Controller converter for Super NES controller to Mini NES Classic game system adapter.
The console and controllers are not included.
Combine & save. See our listings for Classic Nintendo Mini power supplies, Controllers, Controller extension cables, HDMI cables, USB cables, parts and accessories.
This 3rd party controller converter for the Nes Mini is not made by Nintendo.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.